We have a special morning assembly tomorrow Fantastic Friday Celebration to celebrate Mother’s Day.
To add fun to this Celebration we’ll be involving our children in making this beautiful gift ?for their mothers. So, be prepared with the following material-
1.Pasta/macaroni 15 -20 pieces ?
2. Coloured Paper rolled like pipes
4.Thread (any colour)
That’s not all… we have a surprise?? activity. It would require below mentioned ingredients.
1 Marie Biscuits ??
2. Half cup ☕chocolate milk (Chocolate powder/chocolate syrup + milk + sugar, if required)
3. Chocolate? Sauce (in case of unavailability, melt a chocolate bar to make chocolate sauce- keep it ready) or use Nutella.
4. Gems??/Sprinkles of your choice
So see you tomorrow!
Make a smart choice when it comes to selecting the right school for your child!
Read the article by Mrs. Meenal Arora, Director – SHEMROCK & SHEMFORD Group of Schools, to know the various factors you should take into consideration while selecting the right school for your child. The article is featured in popular Online Portals India Today & Express Parenting section of Indian Express.
Read online: http://bit.ly/2sdcL1Q
Do you know the importance of introducing stories of mythology to kids at a young age?
Check out the article by Mrs. Meenal Arora, Director – SHEMROCK & SHEMFORD Group of Schools, in The Statesman, National Edition, published on 5th Dec’19, where she talks about how mythology has taken a backseat in the current generation of kids and why is it very much relevant, even in the modern world.
Do you want to raise your child without any gender biases?
Check out the article by Mrs. Meenal Arora, Director – SHEMROCK & SHEMFORD Group of Schools, in Smart Life Magazine (The Week Group) -November edition, where she talks about why and how parents should switch to gender-neutral parenting, helping their child become a strong and confident individual.
Are you aware of the dangers of the Dark Web?
Check out the article by Mrs. Meenal Arora, Director – SHEMROCK & SHEMFORD Group of Schools, where she has explained how the Dark Web poses a danger to your children and what you can do about it !
Are you aware of the threats of Internet usage that your child might be facing?
Check out this article by Mrs. Meenal Arora, Director – SHEMROCK & SHEMFORD Group of Schools on the harmful influences of the Internet and how you can protect your children from the dangers of the dark web on Pg.25, 3rd Nov edition of ‘The Sunday Guardian’.
Read online: https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/…/protect-kids-rabbit-ho…
Peer pressure in simple terms refers to the stress caused by the people around you that belong to your age group. It is something that every human being has to deal with at one point of time or the other. Usually, an individual tends to face peer pressure during the schooling stage. The mention of this term compels parents to envisage their children who are being forced to address situations that are not considered normal. Thus, it is essential to deal with peer pressure before it reaches an alarming state. Listed below are a few simple tips and tricks on how to deal with peer pressure:
- Be strong and build a sense of self-confidence in yourself: The first and foremost step in learning how to deal with peer pressure is to develop a strong sense of self confidence and build self-esteem. By doing so, it will become easier for you to say no to peer pressure. Moreover, building confidence at a young age will help you to stay unperturbed in the long run.
- Have self-respect: Before anyone else, it is you who should respect yourself. This will not only help you in the long run but will also portrait you as an individual who is dignified. More so, when you have respect for yourself, you do not feel guilt-conscious of your decisions and you do not weigh whether what you decided upon is beneficial or harmful. This way, you cannot fall prey to the pressure that your peers might exert on you
- Mingle and socialize with a good group of friends: One of the best and the most effective way to handle and avoid peer pressure is to stay away from it. This can be done by choosing who you decide to spend your time with and knowing who your true friends are. Going by the famous proverb-“Birds of a feather flock together”, a person is known by the company he keeps. Thus, a good group of friends will help you to overcome peer pressure.
- Spend quality time with your child: Last but not the least, it is essential for you as a parent to spend quality time with your child and discuss the happenings that take place in her life, on a regular basis. Besides this, it is imperative to tell your child that it is okay to share instances with you and not hide anything. Furthermore, teach her that it is ok not to get associated to a particular group of people, if your child feels that it is not in her favour. Moreover, tell her not get into the pressure of her group for the decision she has made and stay absolutely firm on it.
So, make use of these simple tips and tricks and help your child get rid of your child’s peer pressure anxiety and lead a stress-free life.
Education is a growing sector which provides the aspiring edupreneurs with prospective business opportunities, to enter into the education industry. Today, the high demand for quality education in India has made school franchises one of the most lucrative business options available. The business of franchising, especially the school franchises, are considered to be low on investment and high on returns with a break-even period within first two years of operations. These factors all together have attracted many ambitious people to take up school franchises and start their entrepreneurial journey in the field of education.
However, when we talk about taking up , there are innumerable options to choose from. Given below are the types of school franchises available in India:
- Primary schools
- Secondary schools
- K-12 schools
Amongst all the school franchises given above, opting for a primary school franchise is an intelligent decision. This is because quality primary schools are on high demand in India, as elementary education has been made compulsory for children in the age group 6-14 years, by the government. Moreover, it is advised to start with a primary school, which can later be upgraded to a secondary school and then to full-fledged senior secondary school.
The entire procedure to buy a school franchise is very simple; all you need to do is have a sound financial background and good years of experience in the entrepreneurial field. Now, go through the steps given below to know the procedure in detail:
- Initially, you need to find out the school brands that provide franchise opportunities and shortlist the best from amongst them.
- Then, you need to fix a meeting with the concerned person of the franchising school in order to know about their offer and operations.
- If satisfied with the franchisor’s offer, you need to fill the franchise application form and pay the initial franchise fee to the franchisor along with a set of documents, as specified by the franchisor.
- Next, you need to look for a location which offers a calm & peaceful environment. Once you find the appropriate location, get the location and land area approved by the franchisor.
- Prior to the construction of the school building, you are required to obtain the NOC from the Department of Education (DoE). Also, get the blue print of the school building designed by a professional architect and submit it to the franchisor for their approval.
- Next, you have to begin with the construction, woodwork, whitewashing and interiors.
- Subsequently, you need to purchase the essential school supplies like furniture, stationery, uniforms, sports equipment, lab apparatuses etc.
- Further, you need to advertise your new school in the neighbouring areas. For this, you may consult the marketing department of the parent school to get an access to their marketing material which is prepared by experienced professionals.
- Last but not the least, hire staff for your school and declare admissions open.
This simple procedure will help you buy a school franchise. However, the most important thing is to select the best school franchise. Today, one of the most trusted and leading brands in the formal school education sector is SHEMFORD. SHEMFORD is the fastest growing school chain in India which is spread across 19 states with 100+ branches. Getting associated with SHEMFORD will not only provide you an access to an established brand name, but will also help you to gain respect in the society. So, hurry, click on the tab ‘Enquire for School Franchise’, fill the franchise application form and become a proud member of the SHEMFORD family!
In India, the lack of quality education at the elementary level has led to the growth of the private schooling sector in India. Moreover, today, parents also prefer to send their children to private schools that are well-established and are capable of providing world-class schooling experience to their children. As a result of this growing demand for more private schools, many business persons are considering shifting to the education industry. So, to cater to the demands of such business persons, many school brands are giving franchises of school in India. Franchising is a surefire method of starting a business successfully. It’s a win-win situation for the two parties namely, the franchisor and the franchisee. In case you are considering franchises of school in India, go through the pointers mentioned below, which will give you an idea about the basic procedure to buy a school franchise.
- First of all, make a list of all the prospective franchises of school in India and enquire about the franchise fee that they are charging and other details. After going through all the details, have a word with your legal advisor and select the best franchise option.
- Then, obtain the franchise application form of the selected franchise and submit it after properly filling in all the details. Along with the submission of the franchise application form, also submit the initial franchise fee, as specified by the franchisor.
- After this, either look for a land yourself and get the land & location approved by the management or seek the franchisor’s help in the selection of an appropriate site. Subsequently, obtain the NOC from the State Government and begin with the construction process.
- Simultaneously, sign the franchise agreement, get approved the guidelines laid down by the school organisation.
- Further, start with the whitewashing of the school building and interior decoration. Also, purchase sufficient and safe furniture, lab equipment & apparatuses, stationary material etc. for your school.
- Later, get in touch with the PR and the advertising department of the franchising school, to have an access to the professionally prepared marketing material. This will help you to effectively promote your new branch in the neighbouring locality.
- At last, employ qualified staff by conducting interviews within the school premises. You can also consult a placement agency, which can help you in appointing competent staff for your school.
This is the basic procedure to buy a school franchise. The only thing that you need to be careful of is the selection of a good franchise. In India, there are innumerable options available. However, an excellent brand in the field of education, which stands out amongst the rest is the SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools. With over 100 branches located in 19 states, the school chain is spread across the entire length and breadth of the country. It is because of the successful franchising, that today SHEMFORD is counted amongst one of the leading school brands in the education industry. So, get associated with SHEMFORD and make your contribution in the noble field of education. To get started, click on the tab ‘Enquire for School Franchise‘.