School Franchise Opportunities in Ranchi
With the increasing demand for standardized educational institutions, investment in the education sector has become an intelligent decision. Moreover, investing in the education sector is a rewarding venture as it gives you the opportunity to serve the society and reap the benefits in the long run. With this, the concept of franchising in the field of education is also fast gaining importance. There are a number of educational institutions that are offering franchise opportunities to the aspiring entrepreneurs. Some of them are preschools, kindergarten schools, Montessori schools, primary schools and formal 10+2 schools. Through franchising, the franchisee is allowed to use the business concept of the franchisor and conduct business operations under its brand name.
If you wish to start a school in Ranchi, Dhanbad, Bokaro, Jamshedpur, Deogargh or any other part of Jamshedpur, go through the step-wise procedure given below:
- Firstly, ascertain the amount of capital investment required to start your school in Ranchi. Ideally, to start a formal 10+2 school, the amount of investment required is approximately Rs. 1-2 crores. However, investment may vary depending upon the location you choose.
- Secondly, look for a location suitable for your school and acquire the land. Typically, an area of around 1-2 acres is sufficient to accommodate the school building and a playground.
- Once you have acquired the land, the next step is to obtain the sanction from the local municipal corporation to gain the official possession of the land.
- Further, obtain the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the State Department of Education, failing to which you cannot start the construction process.
- As soon as you obtain the NOC, start the construction of your school building. Make sure that your school consists of the basic infrastructural requirements such as spacious classrooms, well-equipped library, a huge playground, Science and Computer labs, rooms for extracurricular activities etc.
- Apart from this, you need to seek affiliation from a recognised board of education. Generally, schools in India seek affiliation to CBSE, ICSE or State Boards of Education. So, make sure you seek affiliation to one of these boards of education within the stipulated period of time.