Steps to Start a School in Bhopal
Do you wish to start a school on your own? Do you know the criteria to open a formal school? If you do not know, do not worry. This article will give you an insight into the details required for setting up a school. Some of the prerequisites for setting up a school are developing a business plan, arranging for funds, determining infrastructural requirements, costs of incurring promotional & recruitment expenses etc. Apart from these factors, you must have the knowledge and experience to work in this field. So, here are the steps to start a school on your own with ease and comfort.
Starting a school in Bhopal involves the following steps:
- The first and foremost step is to develop a budget. This is because developing a budget will give you a rough estimate of the amount of investment you will require to start a school. To start a formal school in Ujjain, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur or any other part of Bhopal, you need to invest approximately Rs.2-3 crores as the capital investment.
- Next, you need to look for a piece of land suitable to set up a school in Bhopal. For this, you will require at least 1-2 acres of land either owned or leased (with a rental agreement of 30 years).
- Once you have acquired the land, you will have to obtain the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Department of Education. So, obtain the NOC within the stipulated period of time to gain the official possession of the land.
- As soon as you obtain the NOC, start the construction process. A good infrastructure will stimulate a healthy learning environment. Your school should primarily consist of spacious classrooms, well-equipped library, science & computer labs and a huge playground.
- Further, you have to recruit qualified staff for your school. Make sure that the candidates you appoint are competent enough to manage operations in your educational institution. Apart from the teaching staff, you also need to hire trained support staff to ensure smooth flow of operations in the organisation.
- To make your school known in Bhopal and other parts of the state, promote it vigorously for a considerable period of time. To grab the attention of the prospective parents arrange a seminar or conduct a presentation in your school and invite them through flyers, pamphlets, advertisements etc.
- Remember, that a school is known by the curriculum it offers. Therefore, the last step is to seek affiliation from any recognized board of education. Generally, schools in Bhopal seek affiliation to CBSE or ICSE. Once you seek affiliation, your school will be counted amongst the reputed schools in town.
However, if you do not want to enter into the legal formalities in starting a school, then it would be a wise decision to own a franchise. SHEMFORD Futuristic School is India’s fastest growing chain of schools. A renowned name in the 10+2 education sector, SHEMFORD offers lucrative franchise opportunity with the support and guidance of its professional team. So, fill up this Franchise Application Form and be a part of this renowned institution.